Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

18 weeks 3 days..

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  18weeks 3 day
Baby’s Size in fruit:  Sweet Potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  -5 lbs
Symptoms:  Round ligament pain, sore boobs, and frequent bathroom trips
Food Craving:  Sweets
Gender:   Not known yet. Will know THURSDAY!
Movement:  Felt what I am assuming was the baby after eating sweets.
Sleep: FINALLY getting a good nights sleep after buying a pregnancy pillow. The next couple of months should be great now that I have that pillow. J
Belly Button:  In
Stretch Marks: Had them before pregnancy, but now I have just a few small areas where those marks are growing.
Maternity Clothes: Jeans and a few shirts
What I miss:  Being able to empty my bladder 100%!
Best Moment this week:  Feeling baby move.
What I am looking forward to:  Ultrasound on THURSDAY to find out the gender! Then Christmas to follow.
How is Daddy-to-be:  Excited and working on baby names.

No picture this week! Totally didn't have energy to do it and now I will be 19 weeks tomorrow, so I will just wait to take a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment