Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

17 weeks 3 days

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 17weeks 3 day
Baby's Size in Fruit: Onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, sore boobs, bloating, and frequent bathroom trips
Food Craving: Mexican and Seafood
Gender: Not known yet, but ultrasound scheduled for Dec. 23rd!
Movement: Felt the baby once, but nothing else yet.
Sleep: FINALLY getting a good nights sleep after buying a pregnancy pillow. The next couple of months should be great now that I have that pillow.
Belly Button: In
Stretch Marks: Had them before pregnancy, but now I have just a few small areas where those marks are growing.
Maternity Clothes: Jeans and a few shirts
What I miss: Being able to empty my bladder 100%!
Best Moment this week: Buying my body pillow.
What I am looking forward to: Dec. 23rd appt to find out the gender!
How is Daddy-to-be: Getting pregnancy cravings more than the mommy-to-be.


No comments:

Post a Comment