Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

16 weeks 3 days

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  16 weeks 3 day
Baby’s Size in Fruit:  Avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  -3 lbs
Symptoms:  Round ligament pain, sore boobs, bloating, and frequent bathroom trips
Food Craving:  Tacos
Gender:   Not known yet, but the ultrasound is scheduled for Dec. 23rd!
Movement:  Felt the baby once, but nothing else yet.
Sleep: Horrible time sleeping because my hips are hurting pretty bad and I’m up on a constant basis to use the bathroom.
Belly Button:  In
Stretch Marks: Had them before pregnancy, but nothing new
Maternity Clothes: Jeans and a few shirts
What I miss:  Being able to get a good nights sleep!
Best Moment this week:  Going to the doctor and her telling me she is happy with how the pregnancy is going.
What I am looking forward to:  Dec. 23rd appt to find out the gender! J
How is Daddy-to-be:  Getting eager to find out the sex.





No comments:

Post a Comment